Welcome to our website !

DIY Popsicle Stick Runner

By 10:00 , , , ,

1. The first thing I did was to arrange the popsicle sticks on my table. I left room for a place setting at each end, and I purposely didn't line the sticks up perfectly.

2. Once I had an arrangement I liked, I used blue painter's tape to connect them. I did long strips down each row, then little pieces of tape intermittently connecting the two rows.


3. I set out lots of paper bags outside and laid my assembled runner on top of them (tape side down). I recommend laying down more paper than you think you'll need and wearing clothes that you don't care much about, because the paint will get everywhere! 

Note: Holding the brush a few feet above the runner creates a nice round splash when the paint drips off. Flicking your wrist (a little closer to the runner) makes streaks that look like little comets. A mix of both methods works well.

For the paint itself, I used acrylic paint diluted with a little bit of water to make it more runny.


Source
Image

You Might Also Like

0 comments